Friday, May 8, 2009

GRAND OPENING OF MY FIRST BLOG!


This is a great day for celebration! Whilst outside my windows the clouds are thick and dark, heavy with rain, I am sitting at my desk, expressing my elation in words.

It give me great satisfaction communicating this way, painting with descriptive words and conveying a message. Whether in prose or rhyme, outpourings come easily and very soon an article is written, a poem is accomplished. or another chapter of a book has been achieved.

Whenever I sit down and rhyme,
emotions well up all the time.
Of sadness and cheer
I write them down here
with my fountain pen, line after line.

More can be found on my websites

www.peterfrederick.org

www.life-on-the-road.com

Please feel free to contact me as it is always a pleasure to receive news from you, dear reader, and from your part of the world.

Peter Frederick


No comments:

Post a Comment